Sharing, teaching and spreading the peace with a pinch of humour is what I try to bring to this world.
My first encounter with mindfulness started during a travelling journey through Nepal back in 2001. My yoga practice unfolded from there.
There I experienced his point of no return bringing drastic changes into my life: seeking spirituality while letting go of material stuff.
Another aha moment took place in June 2011 while attending a hot yoga moksha (now modo) yoga class in Montreal. From that point on I knew I wanted to teach yoga having felt a deep connection .
My search and thrive for yoga took me all around the globe attending different classes and styles: Hatha, Vinyasa, Dharma, Yin, Bikram, Jivamukti and then letting go of more than 15 years of various professional experiences in banking, the corporate world and my own jewellery business I decided to teach full time.
Expect accessibility for all public, challenges, centred awareness and fun in my classes.
My favourite quote is Falling 7 times, stand up 8. It is a Japanese saying that summarise my philosophy of life and approach to yoga.
I teach Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin yoga.
If you wonder why “Serge Yoga Club”, I invite you to watch one of my favorite movie “Fight Club” and find out his yogic side.
“Words cannot convey the value of yoga
– it has to be experienced" B.K.S Iyengar
Teaching and practicing yoga is a life learning process, see below some of my certifications.
• Yin & Miofascial release 200 hours - January 2020 in Agonda Beach India www.trimurtiyoga.com
• Moksha/Modo Flow Training 100 hours - May 2017 in New York www.modoyoga.com
• Hot Hatha & Vinyasa - Kristin Campbell 60 hours - October 2016 in Utrecht www.kristincampbellyoga.com
• Moksha/Modo 500 hours - March 2014 to March 2015 in Los Angeles www.modoyoga.com